Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bow aoe nerf

Make it so you only have 5 aoes per round? people just camp and wait for aoe proc then sit out and wait for the aoe to come back

Or make it so you have to get a kill with the regular bow to activate the aoe every time

While we're at it, let's nerf every godlike ability ever so you can only use it twice per round
Find

How about not nerfing but instead tweaking? Just make the area smaller and last a bit shorter but increase the damage on it? Or something along those lines. As it stands now i personally feel like it take sup a lot of space for a very long time.
Find

If it needs a nerf why is it only worth like 175k JUST SAYING JUST SAYING
Find

the only problem I have is people shouldn't work together to block off an area infinitely with two bows. Its rare to happen, but I've watched it; they kept blocking off the only entrance with the bows and the T's couldn't get to them, so they had to die in the aoe or risk delay. Nerfing it would be stupid.
Find

nah, when i complained about it everyone said that since it is "the rarest item on the server" it needs to be op like that and now that I have one its not getting nerfed. nice try ExCeL
Find

well price doesnt determine how strong an item is/should be.

anyways, i dont see an issue with them doing this? its literally the entire point of the aoe(and you can kos people doing it for t baiting)

Ts have so many options to counter this, c4, incens, fire bombs, etc.
Find

(05-13-2018, 11:16 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  well price doesnt determine how strong an item is/should be.

anyways, i dont see an issue with them doing this? its literally the entire point of the aoe(and you can kos people doing it for t baiting)

Ts have so many options to counter this, c4, incens, fire bombs, etc.

cant u blink through it also?
Find

I would personally like it if you couldn't trigger the AOE pre-round as it's frequently used to troll people by dropping the AOE on large clumps of ammo, or in the path of many people.

(05-13-2018, 11:16 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  (and you can kos people doing it for t baiting)

Also, when I've KOS'd people for doing this I've had people go "Well you can't KOS off weapon" so this isn't really a valid thing.
Find

(05-13-2018, 11:57 PM)Lord of Darkness Wrote:  I would personally like it if you couldn't trigger the AOE pre-round as it's frequently used to troll people by dropping the AOE on large clumps of ammo, or in the path of many people.

(05-13-2018, 11:16 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  (and you can kos people doing it for t baiting)

Also, when I've KOS'd people for doing this I've had people go "Well you can't KOS off weapon" so this isn't really a valid thing.

It's not kosing off of weapon if you watch them do it? KOSing off of weapon is when you kill someone for having a specific weapon if you didn't see them use it. I.E someone dies to a tartarus so you kill the next person you see with a tartarus.
Find