Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coolcube- Membership Application

You are a cool kid, pretty chill as well.

+1
Find

I can see coolcube being a member, follows rules, is nice sometimes but isn't coming off rude.

+1
Find

+1 I haven't seen coolcube on the server in a while but hes very nice and a great addition to the server
Find

Yeah he's pretty neat, is a nice addition to the server/community, easily to get along with. +1
Find

Decent man, if seemingly older than expected. Doesn't go out of his way to bother anyone, or at least, from what I've seen. Played with him a couple of times now, and while I don't think he's super active, he still has a lot of time on the server. (Plus, time shouldn't matter anyways tbh). Reasonable and level-headed. +1.
Find

I'll go along with others and say I definitely wouldn't believe you're 16. It doesn't matter much but still that's my impression.

You've been here for quite a long time according to your join date but I really don't see you very often/recall seeing you for any extended periods at a time.

From what I have seen of you you're not a bad guy, and you never cause problems.

I'll give you a +0 and would like to see more community involvement if you're going to be someone who is "representing the community"
Find

+1, never causes problems, great to have around.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find