Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 5/12/2018

Well this is neat and all but where is my hecking anon arms!!!
Find

While we're at it can we just remove being able to one deag, the deagle does not make for balanced gameplay because it kills me. Honestly anything that has the potential to kill isn't fun.
I'd rather we change frg to a sandbox server, where we can hold hands and sing songs together. So to make that dream a reality here is a list of what we should remove.
-Deagles
-Rifles
-Fall Damage
-The ability to goomba
-Props
-Railguns
-Kunais
-Suffixes "taking damage ruins the authentic ttt experience"
-BossFights "hurting bosses isn't very nice"
-Guns in general
-Microphones "because sometimes words hurt"
-Text Chat "because sometimes texts hurt"
-Being able to die "activate godmode"
TTT would honestly be a better gamemode if all we could do is walk around holstered.

(05-12-2018, 05:08 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 04:55 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  Vocal minority wins again.. yay..
#Azuredge didnt need both nerfs.

Hey uh. Everything I dont have is op please nerf this is serious its ruining my will to play nerf thanks nerf.

Changes to one gun ruins your will to play? Really?

sarcasm

your head

(05-12-2018, 05:29 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 04:55 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  Vocal minority wins again.. yay..
#Azuredge didnt need both nerfs.

Hey uh. Everything I dont have is op please nerf this is serious its ruining my will to play nerf thanks nerf.

The first time they won was on your member application.

you got me there

wait a minute...
Find

Geez the assumptions some of you make are ridiculous. I didn't nerf the Azuredge's reload speed because of any of the complaining/nerd raging(nerd raging rarely solves anything, keep that in mind). Someone mentioned to me awhile ago(like last month) that its reload speed is pretty insane(especially for not even having a reload speed stat), so I finally got around to looking into it and made my own decisions on it.

Its base weapon is literally an AUG, but since the model's reload animation length is much shorter than a default AUG, it made its base weapon much better than a normal AUG(that's without the stats applied). Which was not intended, and makes the stats on it harder to balance as I made the mistake of balancing the build without factoring its absurd reload speed.. -15% reload speed STILL makes it faster than a normal AUG reload. So the nerf isn't some HUGE thing, I deemed it as something that made sense for it to have, given the default animation speed.

The DoT change is something I've been wanting to try for a little bit now, and as stated, it's a test to see how it changes gameplay.

(05-12-2018, 10:08 PM)Brassx Wrote:  complaining/nerd raging(nerd raging rarely solves anything, keep that in mind).

honestly @ me next time

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-12-2018, 10:56 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 10:08 PM)Brassx Wrote:  complaining/nerd raging(nerd raging rarely solves anything, keep that in mind).

honestly @ me next time

Find

I kind of liked the DoT suffixes the way they were tbh but I haven't played with the changes yet
Find

(05-12-2018, 11:15 PM)Simple 因引握 Wrote:  I kind of liked the DoT suffixes the way they were tbh but I haven't played with the changes yet

That's more than fair. Like I said this is just a little test and can be EASILY reverted. I just wanted to see if this caused more or less frustration.
Find

With orbs, melee weapons, guns and more to heal, I don't really see it being an issue. Suffixes aren't nearly as strong as they used to be anyways. I'm neutral no matter which way it is tbh. But maybe contagion could get a tiny buff? Its always felt kinda shitty. I get that not all DoT suffixes should be equal, but it doesn't spread very well and isn't very strong even then. I'd love to see it last a long time, do little damage and spread easily.
Find

(05-12-2018, 11:37 PM)Terran Wrote:  With orbs, melee weapons, guns and more to heal, I don't really see it being an issue. Suffixes aren't nearly as strong as they used to be anyways. I'm neutral no matter which way it is tbh. But maybe contagion could get a tiny buff? Its always felt kinda shitty. I get that not all DoT suffixes should be equal, but it doesn't spread very well and isn't very strong even then. I'd love to see it last a long time, do little damage and spread easily.

m8 contagion can hit up to like 60+ dmg. It hurts like hell and can also spread for even more damage.
The reason it mostly looks bad is because of how common it is. Look at the infectious tier, anyone will eventually get tired of seeing that drop versus corrosion or phoenix that doesn't appear as often.
Find