Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 5/12/2018

As far as I'm concerned if you end up at 1hp and you get a fresh suffix applied to you,it should kill.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(05-30-2018, 07:00 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't like the DoT changes. I've played with it for a while and it really messes some stuff up Sad. I tend to use lower-tiered guns with good suffixes because its fun, but its super lame to agony x3 someone and have them survive. Valve, Pls fix.

i had big 110 hp
>agony x3
>1 hp
When a dragon round begins.

Find

I like the DOT changes. I hated when I died because agony or corrosion does so much dmg. I'd rather live on 1 hp and be able to reheal or just try and be sneaky.
Find

Personally, I want to see an orb of curing and acrophobia buff and a revert to the 1 hp.

I'd say buff orb of curing to negate all DoT and turn it back around into healing the user for 50% of its effects. Not often are you caught able to heal while under a DoT effect, so it wont be game-changing (at least, not any more than this DoT update was)

Orb of acrophobia would be just to balance out all three orbs. It negates damage, which is nice, but i've only found it useful with rebounding crystal... which can be quite a pain to make work, since there's 0 healing and a crystal slot used. Perhaps increase its damage % eaten and the amount it can eat?

The orb of healing is still fine as is due to its basic healing capability in correspondence to its rarity, so I personally believe changes as such would fix the standing issue while still allowing DoT's to kill.
When a dragon round begins.

Find