Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rent any weapon for a day.

With the large amount of items, we need to be able to rent anything for a day to try it and see if we want to seek a more permanent option. This can help prevent people getting screwed over.

this could be good, but also could be abused greatly, so there would have to be a lot of things that come with this.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

Nope there is a reason why we buy weapons and save up for them. This would ruin the player run market. A big -1 from me

(05-12-2018, 03:54 PM)drkillroy Wrote:  Nope there is a reason why we buy weapons and save up for them. This would ruin the player run market.  A big -1 from me

I fail to see how allowing someone to rent a weapon and try it for a day would ruin the economy. Perhaps you could explain this in more detail?
Find

To me this is a waste of development time that could be put into creating new content that would be more interesting. The serenity isnt even a bad gun btw just hit them in the head.
Find

(05-12-2018, 04:01 PM)Lord of Darkness Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 03:54 PM)drkillroy Wrote:  Nope there is a reason why we buy weapons and save up for them. This would ruin the player run market.  A big -1 from me

I fail to see how allowing someone to rent a weapon and try it for a day would ruin the economy. Perhaps you could explain this in more detail?

Well it wouldn't be this, it would be that they could rent it day after day and basically permanantly own a weapon while paying small amounts for it.
Find

you could just temp trade a weapon you think about buying from someone else, the ultimate way not to get screwed over.
Find

There could be a test zone in lobby that could be for this purpose (would be nice to have more neat things in lobby) but I agree with previous replies. I like to play here in hopes of one day not being dumb with my money and saving up enough to get a railgun, if i could just rent nice guns and mess with them in TTT it would not make the grind any fun.

Yes I would like to rent a weapon I will never have enough dosh to buy and that no one will sell
Find

(05-17-2018, 08:06 PM)FeacH₀₂ Wrote:  There could be a test zone in lobby that could be for this purpose (would be nice to have more neat things in lobby) but I agree with previous replies. I like to play here in hopes of one day not being dumb with my money and saving up enough to get a railgun, if i could just rent nice guns and mess with them in TTT it would not make the grind any fun.

Like the firing range in CODWWII, I would like to see that
Find