Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community godlike opinions codex.

Something that's really grinding my gears is how opinions on godlike prices and the performance of godlikes varies hardcore. Thus, I want to ask the community a few questions in order to gain some knowledge about what I should be buying and paying for.

What godlikes are considered "good"? I've been wanting a Thrakos for a while but I'm constantly told Tartarus is better. I already have a Tartarus but I personally don't like how it shoots. (And the passive keeps hitting me more 9/10 times.)

What is an actually reasonable price for said godlikes? Every. Single. Time. I ask for a price or ask about a price I'm told "Oh no don't buy them at that price it's a scam" but NOBODY wants to negotiate or actually sell them for the prices that are said to be reasonable.

Who has the godlikes that are mentioned to be "good" and would be willing to sell them for the described price? This information is only somewhat helpful if I cannot apply it.

Thank you for your time and answers.
Find

Prices vary from godlike to godlike based on how rare it is, the ability to still get it, and the people that have it. The common godlikes are less than 35k, while anything outside of that is pretty much expected to be at least 90k. There will be people who sell their godlikes for more because they want to keep them, but are still willing to sell it above what everyone thinks it's worth. You probably won't get seasonal godlike's unless you save your money. New crates have godlikes that will be worth a lot until more drop. Not many people want lower priced godlikes. It's pretty much based on luck because you can get a low priced godlike when you could've gotten a higher one.

The definition of a good godlike differs from person to person. I personally love the eleos and think it's insane while others don't think of it the same way. Here's an outdated list of godlikes that I should probably update. I see that prices have only gone up for most of them.

Generally in this community, godlike cosmetics have no value to most people.

free market
Find

Most things on the global table are massively undervalued due to their accessibility to most people. So many people will roll one without ever "going for" them.

The difference is a lot of the newer godlikes will take some commitment out of players.
The new ones are especially rare considering they have only one source, Asylum came out october last year and we've still yet to see the godlike drop from there.

Not to mention all the ones that are currently unobtainable you will not be able to get without an exorbitant amount of coins.
It has nothing to do with how good or viable each godlike is it has all come down to accessibility determining their price.

Something like a Tartarus is ez cheese noob weapon, it does 50 damage with an instant AOE and most would consider it OP until realized it came out 4 years ago and literally everyone and their mother has one
Find

(05-10-2018, 12:15 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Generally in this community, godlike cosmetics have no value to most people.

Hey, whoah whoah whoah, I love Godlike Cosmetics and Cosmetics in general. I would take those over godlike weapons anyday. Oh yea and make Eveningstar 3 Round Burst!
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I suspect common godlikes will start rising in price once the Extinct Godlike update hits. Not only will 3 new ones be added, the 3 current globals will be made MUCH more rare. That with the need of Godlike shards to turn your favorite Godlike into the Extinct version, with each godlike giving the same amount of shards, should definitely help balance it out.
Find

Yeah, hence why people who realized this bought all the shitty railguns and stuff. Heh.