Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Estimate price check

when ever i get a estimate price check i cant close it out and it just brakes the game for me. and i cant close anything else because of it. i know other people have this problem too.
Find

This is the same thing as a bug I mentioned in discord I think

It happens when you click on it and try to do something else while it's loading to pick up, for example: Dragging an item in your inventory
Find

Yeah. Modal displays kinda suck in GMOD. They are easy to bug out. They always render on top, but their input isn't always 'in focus'. meaning, sometimes when a modal display pops up, it will think another UI element is in focus, but since the other display is modal, it doesn't let any input OUTSIDE of that display function. But since the system thinks another UI element is in focus for some reason, it won't let you do anything.
Find

(05-01-2018, 10:13 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  This is the same thing as a bug I mentioned in discord I think

It happens when you click on it and try to do something else while it's loading to pick up, for example: Dragging an item in your inventory

i didn't do anything else i wanted to check market price on shard and it broke it.
Find

Put the brakes on before ya click it doofUS.
Find