Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Which logo design do you like the most?
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vote on a new FRG Logo

FINALE: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6687

We've had out pretty eh logo for quite sometime. So I've invested in a potentially new logo, I've asked around and I'm going to list the top picks here(overall there were 135 logo designs. Most of them were just kinda eh), and you guys will vote on the one you like the most to be our new Server Logo (Loading screen, Scoreboard, Help page, home page, forums, etc)

Pieces can not be mixed and matched most of the time (different artists).

Keep in mind, colors can be reworked after chosen. Vote on the # you see above the logo you like. (#'s aren't in any specific order, but they are the # of the submission so I can know exactly which logo design to finalize)

Find

91 or 87. The rest don't sit well with me.
Find

theres no option for 91
Sad
Find

(04-16-2018, 01:08 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  theres no option for 91
Sad

Whoops. Typo'd. Fixed.
Find

71 and 91 all the way boys
Find

While I think #87 is cool looking, and I'd personally vote for it myself, the only thing holding me back is that it looks way too much like a competitors logo so I don't really recommend going that route.

91/103 are my top picks.

71 seems a bit too cheesy for me to personally like, and while 116 is unique and definitely stands out, I just think its a bit too "edgy" for FRG.
Find

87 for sure. Cubes are good
Find

(04-16-2018, 01:23 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  While I think #87 is cool looking, and I'd personally vote for it myself, the only thing holding me back is that it looks way too much like a competitors logo so I don't really recommend going that route.

91/103 are my top picks.

71 seems a bit too cheesy for me to personally like, and  while 116 is unique and definitely stands out, I just think its a bit too "edgy" for FRG.

But unpoke is our manager, edgy doesn't describe frg enough...
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Probably 57 since 91 reminds me of the Complexity logo. Image
Find

#103 and #116 both very unique and creative designs i think they would be really cool especially 116's far right design
Find