Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Innocents wins after fight?
Yes, they should win
No, keep it where the fighter gets T/D items
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leviathan Bossfight should innos win?(need opinions)

I want to change certain things in my map, Leviathan, one of them is making it so then when the boss is killed, the round ends (as a Innocent win).

I want opinions from this because this makes the map objective for the Innocents only, and also if the objectives leading up to the fight are easy, then it's extremely unfair to the Traitors.
Just look at map objective for the map Castle, all you need is a small amount of luck, some discombobs, and then go to the castle door with the key.

I'm sure a lot of you know the steps already, I changed the objectives leading up to it easier, which makes me want to see what you guys think.

[OBJECTIVE CHANGES]
* For step 1, the giant golden ball is now a tiny golden ball, and can be picked up
* Now only need 3 batteries destroyed instead of 5 in step 2 of the easter egg
* Reduced step 4 zombies kills from 25, to 10.

If people can answer the poll or voice their opinion, that would be lit, thanks.

Find

Add a button to nuke map like space station

(04-12-2018, 11:21 PM)Moz Wrote:  Add a button to nuke map like space station

Already did that in a different map
Find

Personally, I haaaaate map objectives that end the round instantly. I’m sure others may enjoy it though.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I love castle 2013
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(04-13-2018, 03:31 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Personally, I haaaaate map objectives that end the round instantly. I’m sure others may enjoy it though.

If everyone died, no one wins!
Find

I have still yet to play this map so I have no idea if it'll be a good idea or not

How hard is this boss and does it scale based on players?
Find

It rips you apart not worth the godlike drop at the end
Find