Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PapaRussia's Member+ Application

Steam Name(Current): PapaRussia

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I've been banned once for Karma.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I want to be promoted because of the recent waves of players that seem to be joining and playing on the server, the need for staff increases to weed out players who wish to hurt other's experinces while playing on the server. I also believe I'm able to accomplish this task and to overall improve the regular player's experince while on the FRG servers.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I believe I should be promoted because of my open sechdule, this allows me to be on and deal with problems as they happen since I don't need to assign time to many other activites. My commitment to what is expected of me, over my years of gaming I've assumed the roll of most staff posistions throughout multiple communities meaning I know what to look for, how to deal with certain situations, and understanding of the mentality of players.

Do you have any administrative experience: As listed above I've helded posistions ranging from trusted to mod, admin, co-owner and anything inbetween.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I may come off as a rude guy and I understand this, my attitude suggests that I don't like alot of people when in reality my overall goal is to be friends or atleast tolerated by the overall playerbase. And I hope if you're reading this that you can understand that and maybe change your view on me and to give me another shot.

I'm going to give you a shot. You have some stuff you need to work on, but they're small enough to be something you work on while being a +Member.
Good luck!

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find