Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

30s Member App

Steam Name(Current): A SINGLE PERC 30

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 74 Hrs

Where did you hear about this server?: NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: Was a mem(b)er on NTG because I enjoyed the community, and I still enjoy the community here.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I'm not very active on the Forums but I am in game most days. Also, I do talk A LOT in VOIP, so take that how you will.

+1 vorsas is good, friendly nob
Find

I've known him for like 3 years or something
pretty cool guy. kind of follows the rules too I think.
Find

-1, Literally just called a level 1 a "Mic spamming faggot" That isn't how a member would treat someone who is new to the server at all.

-1 known for toxicity around the board, new members, old members, staff, and guests. Literally previous name of "I HARASS NEW PLAYERS". If I could give more than -1 I would.
Find

(04-07-2018, 02:31 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  -1, Literally just called a level 1 a "Mic spamming faggot" That isn't how a member would treat someone who is new to the server at all.

in my defense he was legitimately mic spamming and called me a faggot first.
Find

+1, say what you will about 30's but he's a good friend, when i first came back a couple months ago i remember going to lobby and him being there and being very friendly to me and kind, he is still nice to me and when he is "harassing" people it is for fun or for good reason.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

(04-07-2018, 02:46 AM)30s Wrote:  
(04-07-2018, 02:31 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  -1, Literally just called a level 1 a "Mic spamming faggot" That isn't how a member would treat someone who is new to the server at all.

in my defense he was legitimately mic spamming and called me a faggot first.

Please do not reply to your own member thread as we are here to judge you if you are member material or if you need any improvements Smile

Umm, I personally like you but I agree with Coach on your toxicity. I do not think that you are ready to be a member yet. -1
Find

I didn't like the way you handled the guy after he changed his name. I don't think this is the first time you've been shit talking either. -1
Find