Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 04/03/2018

(04-04-2018, 09:13 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I remember seeing somewhere that said "whats the most QoL thing you want". I don't know if this was suppose to be it, but can the godswords have some kind of indicator of when you can use them again? Really sucks knowing you'll never know if you'll proc it.w
I'll just remove the delay on deploy. It's been a long time and I think it should be fine given the current state of things. If anything I'd just add a very small delay to it to give people more time to react, but they are all but useless with that nerf so..
Find

can we also either disable minigame tokens on lucky maps or have them not consume a round because people keep using them and it takes away a luck round
Find

(04-04-2018, 10:16 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(04-04-2018, 09:13 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I remember seeing somewhere that said "whats the most QoL thing you want". I don't know if this was suppose to be it, but can the godswords have some kind of indicator of when you can use them again? Really sucks knowing you'll never know if you'll proc it.w
I'll just remove the delay on deploy. It's been a long time and I think it should be fine given the current state of things. If anything I'd just add a very small delay to it to give people more time to react, but they are all but useless with that nerf so..

Buff spoon then?
Find