Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

NatMeth +Member Application

Steam Name: NatMeth

Current Rank:Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Only once and it was for changing my name.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted because I see lots of rdm when staff are not on and I always have to out of my way and contact any online staff, but by the time most people will respond the person has already mass rdmed or has left, and not much can be done from there. I’m also on late most of the time also because of where I live I can stay on longer than some people and I catch many late night rdmers.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I think you should promote me because I know the rules, so I know what people can and cannot do. I'm on the server very frequently now and. Finally I’ve play this server for over 600 hours now not much compared to other people but I would like to be a more participating member of this community .

Do you have any administrative experience: Yes I have been admin on a other TTT server a few years back and dealt with lots of people breaking rules.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I’m on very late most of the time and catch many people doing bad things that I want to stop. And this server and its community is very fun and I hope to help out more with it.

Approved! Good luck!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find