Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

dualies and usps

i think there should be dualies and usps added (usps is a silenced pistol for you weiner heads who dont know), yeah theres the frostburns for dualies but there is no way in the bujebus chrimis trees i can afford one, and the silenced pistol t weapon should be come a actual weapon instead, i dont have any ideas for stats for these but whatever.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

But the usps is a t weapon

You want the United States Postal Service in Garry's Mod???

(03-23-2018, 09:56 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  You want the United States Postal Service in Garry's Mod???

aids

Umpty Dumpty

This would cause issues with new players. Would also cause a lot of rdm if people were not aware that the USP-S was a non T weapon.
Find

(03-24-2018, 01:40 AM)drkillroy Wrote:  This would cause issues with new players. Would also cause a lot of rdm if people were not aware that the USP-S was a non T weapon.

We already have so many of these scenarios already though to be fair.
Find

USP-S is a traitor weapon and the dualies are a godlike model for the frostburns. I say we are fine without them both.
Find

I'm ok without either of them but more sniper basetypes would be nice.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Silenced sniper secondary with one bullet in clip