Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BRING BACK PROP GUNS

(03-24-2018, 01:27 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(03-24-2018, 12:36 AM)drkillroy Wrote:  I mean listen guys. We already have some suffixes that are very similar to prop guns. The only difference is that they are not 1 shot kills like they were on NTG. By the way, not every prop was a 1 shot kill. Some were very slow and rarely even got kills.

Lists of psuedo prop guns on FRG

Deathbringer (ball)
Any crescent blast suffix (moon thing)
Artemis (^)
Glaeder (static beam which is basically a prop)
Tartarus (giant ball which shoots out of the gun)
Ascultone (laser beam)
Rail Gun
Kunai ( basically 1 shot kill with almost 50 kunais)
Shurikens
Thrakos
Staff of Osiris
Grimoire (sort of, im only considering the blue one)

----- Double shot can make some guns a 1 shot kill aswell (keep this in mind) -------

These are just examples of guns which fire an entity (like the prop guns). I never said that I wanted 1 shot kill prop guns. Those were really stupid if the right prop was on the right gun. I think that a prop that can do smaller amounts of damage with slower speed would be awesome (thanks for your suggestion, Toby)

From my point of view, every example you gave serves as a direct feature to the gun. They're all godlikes/primordials and without those features they wouldn't be unique or really very good. In essence they "make" the gun. Whereas prop suffixes can kind of just get thrown on whatever gun with no drawback.

My reasoning of this was to give examples on how traits similar to prop suffixes already exist. The only difference is that they are not as overpowered as the NTG versions.

Do not forget about how much of an impact bleed or double shot can make. Is it any different to do 10 damage instantly or 45 damage over time?
Find

Crap Cannon x Mymic, name a better duo
Find

The only gun I liked from NTG was the cat ones where when you killed a person, a cat pic would pop up on their screen...

I remember those. The kitty litter boxes had them, right? Lol
Find

(03-24-2018, 03:48 AM)Kcat Wrote:  The only gun I liked from NTG was the cat ones where when you killed a person, a cat pic would pop up on their screen...

I can't remember if that one came before or after "antichrist" or "easter curse" which was basically a jump scare gun

I would rather see those back instead of prop guns
Find

(03-24-2018, 04:01 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(03-24-2018, 03:48 AM)Kcat Wrote:  The only gun I liked from NTG was the cat ones where when you killed a person, a cat pic would pop up on their screen...

I can't remember if that one came before or after "antichrist" or "easter curse" which was basically a jump scare gun

Lol cat meme suffix came much earlier. I made the lol cat suffix, I did not however make the other ones, those were made after I started FRG.

(They were for a fundraiser Phish was doing for a cat or something)
Find

(03-24-2018, 04:04 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(03-24-2018, 04:01 AM)Kuro Wrote:  

Lol cat meme suffix came much earlier. I made the lol cat suffix, I did not however make the other ones, those were made after I started FRG.

(They were for a fundraiser Phish was doing for a cat or something)

Syd was the cats name. I believe he died not too long ago and the kitty litter boxes became available again.
Find

The anti Christ was renamed to Easter curse after some religious cuck complained that it offended him ;/

(03-24-2018, 04:47 AM)Moz Wrote:  The anti Christ was renamed to Easter curse after some religious cuck complained that it offended him ;/

bezerker?
Find

(03-24-2018, 07:00 AM)Terran Wrote:  
(03-24-2018, 04:47 AM)Moz Wrote:  The anti Christ was renamed to Easter curse after some religious cuck complained that it offended him ;/

bezerker?

sounds about right
Find