Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Key Shards, QoL and General Suggestions

(03-23-2018, 12:17 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  
(03-23-2018, 10:12 AM)Kuro Wrote:  This would also introduce some funny combos(trace with no negative damage) and be a game changer to how things currently are

I'm going to have to say no to this. Too much freedom and you just proved it. Eventually, it will lead to godlikes being even more broken. (Imagine if Creeper could do that to his glaedr.)

I was going to say the meme weapon, but I doubt anyone would scrap all of the rest of the meme weapons to get an insanely broken one...or maybe they would.

Unless this was rare or lower, I think this is too much power.

While I did forget about the april fools weapons those are exotic are there would be no way to apply that to them as there would be no "exotic" fragments.

Outside of those and the tracer I don't believe there's any gun that if a negative was removed it would become broken or OP, not in the era of galactics.
Even if someone would scrounge together enough metals to remove a negative from a godlike, that's a ton of godlikes out of the game for one negative stat on one gun.

It's a huge item sink, allows people to make their favorite guns slightly better and many people would do it.
Find