Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rune of Location

A new rune idea:
A rune that allows you to add map of your choice to the map vote.
Thoughts?

Sounds op, maybe it allows you nominate a map and gives you extra vote power on map votes
Find

(03-22-2018, 09:04 PM)Moz Wrote:  Sounds op, maybe it allows you nominate a map and gives you extra vote power on map votes

Mozzy I said add it to map vote xD not change it to that map.
Find

i like it
Find

tbh the name made me think this would be for cogs
Find

Yeah so to elaborate, skully and I (Mostly skully) came up with this idea yesterday. Since we have no !rtv function, we thought it would be kind of cool to have a rune that allows you to nominate a map for the map change pool. This would be especially useful since some challenges require certain maps. I like the suggestion of giving extra voting power when you use said item, since an extra vote isn't necessarily OP especially considering it's just for map choice. Food for thought, but definitely +1 from me

(03-23-2018, 03:32 PM)2koreds Wrote:  Yeah so to elaborate, skully and I (Mostly skully) came up with this idea yesterday. Since we have no !rtv function, we thought it would be kind of cool to have a rune that allows you to nominate a map for the map change pool. This would be especially useful since some challenges require certain maps. I like the suggestion of giving extra voting power when you use said item, since an extra vote isn't necessarily OP especially considering it's just for map choice. Food for thought, but definitely +1 from me

He said it better. I was lazy when I made this post. Big Grin
Find

this seems interesting, maybe make it a primordial rune just to make it a tad more rare, but mostly just +1
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14
Find

If this was implemented, I would add my map everytime, just to watch it get outvoted by gm_construct.

(03-24-2018, 12:29 AM)Pineapple Wrote:  this seems interesting, maybe make it a primordial rune just to make it a tad more rare, but mostly just +1

yeah no thanks I don't wanna roll that when I sacrifice 10 aidan models to rngjesus
Find