Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do Minigames need slightly better rewards?

We did a 23-man Orbital, and #1 got a tidal crate and an adequate AK.
Find

no they happen often, I like the way they are. just needs to give #1 the ACTUAL good reward. It usually doesn't. seems like a balancing issue.
Find

imo id rather more people get minimal rewards instead of top3 for some minigames,
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Minigames have to stop giving 1st place guy item crate 1 and 3rd place guy frostburn crate

(03-20-2018, 10:45 PM)Vhoxel Wrote:  Minigames have to stop giving 1st place guy item crate 1 and 3rd place guy frostburn crate

yeah it really only makes sense that 1st place gets the best drop, and so on. At least maybe a couple more crates for 1st?
Find

But isn't that the point of RNG? i do agree 1st place should get better loot but it seems its rng drops for top 3. if you get item crates in 1st then you got shit rng.
Find

I mean minigames are called minigames for a reason. Why should somebody earn in the upwards of 2,000 coins because of a randomly chosen minigame? Aren't they meant to be fun instead of being solely based around drops?
Find

Yeah, I've been talking about this for a while now. It seems 1st place usually never gets the best drops. It's kind of strange, but it happens VERY often. The worst feeling is when you get 1st or 2nd place in something like a spider or dragon round and literally get (this happened to me yesterday) a decimating pistol and nothing else, when the guy 3 places below you gets like 7 crates.
Find