Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Update the Appreciation Badge?
No
No, but maybe.
Yes, but maybe not.
Maybe, but only if I suggest the idea.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Update the Appreciation Badge

This is the current effect: Image
Not too impressive, right?

Here are some other ideas! (Only ONE would be chosen, of course!)

-Whenever you drop exactly 1 coin, 50% chance to double it to 2 coins. This only affects 1 coin drops.
-Every Decent you drop end-round has a 10% chance to become a Pretty Pink.
-Upon opening your inventory, roughly with a 1/500 chance, play a "Yaaaaay" sound effect. -Any Blaze Crystals you roll have a very small chance to come with 1 extra charge.
-After 10 hours of playtime without going AFK or leaving the server, you get a free Tier 1 key. This only triggers once.
-Lowers Event Cooldown by 0.02%
-Once a month, you can change the color of a Party Hat prop to a different, random color.

Any other ideas? Suggest below!
Find

This is the same as the forerunner package, another thing that happened over 2 years ago and doesnt need to be updated.

When you donated for the badge, you knew what you were getting, no need to change it.

Plus, you cant even drop anything below unlikely post round anymore
Find

(03-20-2018, 02:50 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  This is the same as the forerunner package, another thing that happened over 2 years ago and doesnt need to be updated.

When you donated for the badge, you knew what you were getting, no need to change it.

Plus, you cant even drop anything below unlikely post round anymore

Actually, you can drop uncommons some times. It's kinda rare though. Got myself a ravaging glock
Find

sorry the satire failed
i should have put it in shitposting
Find

(03-20-2018, 03:05 PM)Terran Wrote:  sorry the satire failed
i should have put it in shitposting

i agree
Find

Don't worry I appreciate the satire

Can it also make Bloodwynd have a chance of shooting out confetti instead of the eye cancer circle?

Or make mammon not shoot for 20 seconds straight?
Find

(03-20-2018, 03:33 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Or make mammon not shoot for 20 seconds straight?

You mean it doesn't do that already...?
Find

I think you forgot some good options.
  • You have a chance to spawn with a random grenade (1 in 100)
  • Every incendiary grenade you throw stays for an extra millisecond.
  • Every smoke grenade you throw has a random color.
  • A random grenade on the map goes off when you join TTT.
  • You hold your pistol side ways.
  • Every time you shoot, your shots sound gets progressively louder. This effect is permanent for the rest of the rounds of TTT you play.
  • Your playtime gets an additional second whenever the system feels like it.
  • Every time you switch between FRG servers, you have a chance to get a tenth of a coin.
  • Every time you join TTT when Beebee1303 is on, he loses 1 max hp per person with the appreciation badge on.
  • You fill your HP by 1 every 8 minutes in a round.
  • Any player you come in contact with is now infected with an uncurable disease called Pokerus. It increases their exp by 5% for two hours and then never again.
  • Every day of Double EXP weekend they play, they get .5% more weapon exp. Resets weekly.
  • They get their own weapon of choice. However stats are immediately all -100%. Enhances to level 1000. Weapon exp deteriorates by 5 levels a day. (Jokes on them, -100% Firerate means they can't even shoot.)
  • They get free access to the lobby but only for 10 minutes if they're under level 5.
  • They can say the forbidden word with no consequence only once on the server. (Jokes on them, they are given warnings already.)
  • They get access to a new emote on the forums - Jihad. It nukes a thread at the cost of your appreciation badge.
  • When the person with the appreciation badge joins the server on their birthday, they get a birthday token. This makes the skybox a picture of kids with a cake and it rains balloons.

Yeah, Terrans behind on his badge suggestions compared to mine.
Tobi take this thread seriously, laugh at him. I immediately thought it was funny.
Find

I WAS AT SCHOOL DOING WORK OK
Find

(03-20-2018, 07:38 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  I WAS AT SCHOOL DOING WORK OK

Pffftttt. We all know you don't go to school
Find