Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2Koreds - Revenge RDM + Abuse over VOIP.

You can search old shot logs Terren and 2Kordes. Although I believe Terran between the two.
Find

Let's not derail the ban request anymore than needed. If you have any proof or was apart of the situation go ahead and post. If you have your own personal opinion keep it to yourself, has nothing to do with the ban appeal (halaman saying last strike does absolutely nothing with this request)
Find

(03-20-2018, 04:58 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Plus who the hell uses the radio? In my 6 years of playing both NTG and FRG ive never actually seen someone use the radio unironically.

It should honestly just be removed so people can start using more logic tbh

I use the radio unironically.

I'll need to look to see if I can find the shot logs(or if an admin would like to check for 'em), because at this point it's mostly just both of your words, with no solid proof to really back up either claims. The only thing I see is possibly one chance of revenge RDM, based on that some punishment would be served, but if there's any hard proof of direct harassment, more action can be taken. As it stands it's mostly your word on that, which we simply can't go off of alone.

Did anyone else witness these insults by chance? That would help speed this up.

(03-20-2018, 08:07 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  
(03-20-2018, 04:58 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Plus who the hell uses the radio? In my 6 years of playing both NTG and FRG ive never actually seen someone use the radio unironically.

It should honestly just be removed so people can start using more logic tbh

I use the radio unironically.

I personally think the radio is one of the most underrated items. You can do quite a bit with it(I used to use it to fake C4 to scare people out of rooms, into the real C4 zone Wink ), and even WITH that, logic should still be used. With logic killings allowed, it makes the radio that much more powerful. Just need to add them to damage logs to prove it was confusion caused by a T that led to a death.
Find

Like I said, I was there. Everything Terran said Koreds said, he did.

Note also, I'm not just taking sides, I'm just saying what happened.
Tneconni
Find

(03-20-2018, 09:14 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  Like I said, I was there. Everything Terran said Koreds said, he did.

Ah, my mistake. I read that as you were only attesting to the RDM.
Find

Brass if you plan to update the radio, please make it so you can loop sounds, so like fire/c4 would continue instead of 1 sizzle/beep.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(03-20-2018, 09:14 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  Like I said, I was there. Everything Terran said Koreds said, he did.

So is nothing going to happen? i mean even if he didn't revenge RDM you still got a witness saying that 2k was being toxic towards terran which if i'm not mistaken that is what his temp banned was. I would think he would learn something after the temp ban.
Find

Well there is no other proof other than people saying he said those things. If there was a recording of what happened I'm sure it would have been dealt with already.

its 2kored's word vs everyone else's word which isn't much.
Find

If there isn't enough evidence, shut down this thread and watch out for more issues if happen.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find