Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Boss bounty contracts (With lore)

These would be a weekly random selection of a boss or 2 you are assigned to kill with lore tied to them. They would reward with extra rewards. Just a little incentive to do lesser played events, Wouldn't affect money gain by a serious amount.

"Grims Request"
"The denizens of the Labyrinth have been restless and have wandered about, attacking villages around the area. They usually do not wander far from the labyrinth.  We think something may be stirring them up, Go and investigate."
Quest: Slay Morgoth 0/1 Rewards: ???  (Hellfires, or such.)

"Tremors"
"Abnormal earthquakes are shaking, getting worse every day and I fear we may be in danger, The epicenter of the tremors is coming from the abandoned research facility... Go check out the cause will ya mate?"
Quest: Investigate the source of the tremors and stop them.
Rewards: ??? (Crates of misery, Jack o' Lanterns, Coin bounty)

"Collapsed Shed"
"Tobi, The Rollermine attendant has reported a disturbance on his property, when he went to investigate he reported loud howls coming from the hole created, We fear it may be bigger than just a sinkhole.."
Quest: Find out the source of the howls.
Rewards: ??? (Coin bounty, Various crates)

"It Came From The Dirt"
"Mona the Priestess has a request for you, The Worm Queen has proven to be too difficult for her to take on, Perhaps you will have better luck."
Quest: Defeat the Worm Queen
Rewards: ??? (Coin bounty, Greater chance at Orbs)

"Objective: Survive."
"A client would like to meet you at this location. That is all the information I have."    (Implying you got knocked out and wake up in Survive with your party)
Quest: Reach round 24 in survive.
Rewards: ??? (Coin bounty, Various chests)

I leave suggestions for amounts up to you guys.

I personally don't really feel more rewards for the bosses are necessary? You get a good amount from them on its own...
Find

(03-20-2018, 02:38 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  I personally don't really feel more rewards for the bosses are necessary? You get a good amount from them on its own...

Perhaps. I do events 2 to 3 times a day and I don't feel that an extra 2-3k a week wouldn't hurt.
The bounties would just give a certain incentive to do different events for our teams imo.
Find

id rather quests for fragments about killing bosses.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I like the idea, but I agree with the others on changing the rewards.
Could be a cool alternative way to drop Challenge Scrolls?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find