Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add negative Deploy Speed to the First Prayer

The problem with the First Prayer is that the shotgun changes from a long time ago never got applied to it. The limbshot damage on it is still the .55 making it very pathetic to use as the spread basically guarantees a couple pellets hitting a limb.

No reason to add a negative deploy speed to the first prayer that isn't in line with every other shotgun (unless it has a faster deploy speed for some reason?)
Find

first prayer is underwhelming
Find

So, buff it up to speed with normal shotguns, but give it a -25% deploy speed (or -30%). Its a Godlike, it should be strong, I'm not saying it should be nerfed. I'm saying that it should be SORTA nerfed with deploy speed, because people whipping a gun out of their butthole at warp speed sucks.
Find

(03-19-2018, 11:02 PM)Terran Wrote:  So, buff it up to speed with normal shotguns, but give it a -25% deploy speed (or -30%). Its a Godlike, it should be strong, I'm not saying it should be nerfed. I'm saying that it should be SORTA nerfed with deploy speed, because people whipping a gun out of their butthole at warp speed sucks.

Tell that to my gibbous shotgun with like 30% deploy speed
Find

(03-19-2018, 11:02 PM)Terran Wrote:  So, buff it up to speed with normal shotguns, but give it a -25% deploy speed (or -30%). Its a Godlike, it should be strong, I'm not saying it should be nerfed. I'm saying that it should be SORTA nerfed with deploy speed, because people whipping a gun out of their butthole at warp speed sucks.

Why are you hellbent on nerfing a gun just because this one insistence?
Find

Because I encountered it, even if it was only once. I don't feel like being defensive, I don't care too much if its changed or not, but I figured I'd post my opinion as I wished. Nothing wrong with that. Balance is key.

Remember when Irradiateds had, what, 30% fire-rate? Lots of stuff was broken at one point. *cough galactics cough*. Any gun that can potentially one-shot you without aiming for the head should have some sort of switch timer. Actually, I think EVERY godlike should have draw timers, so that you're either a slower strong beast, or a swift-moving, not-as-strong guy.
Find

M16s, galils, and the like are far far more overpowered than shotguns ever were. Just an axistance m16 is stronger than most godlikes in how fast it can kill. Don't even get me started on deagles. They are literally the best weapon on the server and are secondaries.

TTT weapons never were balanced and never will be especially with a huge complicated inventory system ontop of it. Trying to micro manage everything into being generic monstrosities just takes the fun out of them. The first player has a unique niche in that you can switch to it faster. That's literally all it has over everything else. Hell this kind of stuff is what got the recoil system that really sucked the fun out of most guns got added. Not every single weapon needs to behave the same and act the same as anything else. Hell what's the point of an inventory system if everything is genericized to being the same things at the end of the day.

- Some guy who plays like once every week and a half.
Find