Rarity: Legendary
Stats:
Damage: +20%
Accuracy: +20%
Stability: -30%
Reload Speed: -15%
Deploy Speed: -30%
Clip: +2
Special Effect: Right-clicking shoots behind you, propelling you in the direction you're looking (Including vertically). This can still damage, or even kill, people if you hit them!*

*with the bullets, not your body.
Find

+1 duck hunt both sides of da vent
Find

+1 only expect better weapons to come from terran
Find

If you can shotgun jump, +1
Find

have you ever been eating a bagel, its a boring bagel, but then you bite into a part with tons of melted butter and its so sweet yet salty at the same time, well this is that, you have the sweet (using it), salty (getting killed by the jump move accidently), and the bagel itself (the shotty). (maybe it should be prim or godlike, as much as i like the idea of this being legendary, it would seem it a bit to low)
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

This reminds me of the scaredy bunny but it's so much funnier as you'd be shooting a shot in the opposite direction sort of like a rocket jump

Could be a perfect thing for Easter as the SB did come out then also

(03-19-2018, 05:04 PM)cheny bedeney Wrote:  have you ever been eating a bagel, its a boring bagel, but then you bite into a part with tons of melted butter and its so sweet yet salty at the same time, well this is that, you have the sweet (using it), salty (getting killed by the jump move accidently), and the bagel itself (the shotty). (maybe it should be prim or godlike, as much as i like the idea of this being legendary, it would seem it a bit to low)

Who puts butter on a bagel?
Are you a neanderthal who also puts ketchup on eggs or ranch onto rice?
Find

(03-19-2018, 07:47 PM)Kuro Wrote:  This reminds me of the scaredy bunny but it's so much funnier as you'd be shooting a shot in the opposite direction sort of like a rocket jump

(03-19-2018, 05:04 PM)cheny bedeney Wrote:  have you ever been eating a bagel, its a boring bagel, but then you bite into a part with tons of melted butter and its so sweet yet salty at the same time, well this is that, you have the sweet (using it), salty (getting killed by the jump move accidently), and the bagel itself (the shotty). (maybe it should be prim or godlike, as much as i like the idea of this being legendary, it would seem it a bit to low)

ketchup on scrambled eggs is prolly the best thing ever

(03-19-2018, 09:03 PM)Kcat Wrote:  
(03-19-2018, 07:47 PM)Kuro Wrote:  This reminds me of the scaredy bunny but it's so much funnier as you'd be shooting a shot in the opposite direction sort of like a rocket jump

salsa on eggs***
Find

(03-19-2018, 09:03 PM)Kcat Wrote:  

I LOVE KETCHUP ON SCRAMBLED EGGS
I hate hate hate eggs done in any way. I gotta fry 'em up in butter, crack some pepper and put some ketchup on them. Mmmm. Delicious.
Also, why does every gun that is remotely cool, or unique, HAVE to be primordial or godlike? That's really dumb. Most of the guns I use are unlikely (Bananas Mac10) or Legendary (Vigorous AUG of Contagion).
Find

okay first of all, ketchup definitely doesnt belong on eggs thats disgusting

second, I like this idea a lot. It seems like a really fun gun, but I also feel like it could cause a lil bit of accidental rdm. I told you yesterday what I thought, but I think that when you're propelled from the shots it should cause damage to someone if you are propelled into them, maybe not a lot, but it'd be cool. I also feel legendary is a bit low for a gun like this, primordial maybe?

edit: oh your comment above says about the "why does every cool gun have to be primordial or godlike", i personally think so that they dont get underpriced or dropped too often. It's cool to have rare items that not everyone will have easy access to, and most legendary's are pretty accessible. legendarys sell for like 200 now too so
Find