Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cheny bedeney member+ application

Steam Name(Current): cheny bedeney

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: No

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted because i feel i could help out the server more by helping with rdm and other things of that sort, i think its a decent responsibility and you need to be trusted and i think im trusted at this point. I just want to keep helping out FRG because its such a good server.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I think i should be promoted because i'm regularly telling people things like "no trade talk during round", and helping with things, whenever there is someone new around level 3 i usually give them some free things to help there expirence if i can afford, and by no means do i a lot of items or expensive items, i just do it to help them even though it doesn't benefit me at all, so for those reasons i think i should be a member+

Do you have any administrative experience: Nope, but im sure i can understand fairly quickly if i have a good teacher.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no):Yes.
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: i would just love to become a member+ because it seems like something that could help in the future and i could help out the server because i've been on countless times with no admin or member+ and i think i could help out those times.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find