Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Connors member+ application

Steam Name(Current): Connor

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: No

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted because I enjoy the server a lot and would love to see it grow I feal with my serveses moderating the rdm reports and keeping the peace the server can and will thrive further I would also like to add that I play this game and on this server all the time it is one of the first things I do when I get home and i usualy don't leave until the server dies for the night

Why do you think we should promote you?:  I shoud be promoted because I am know alot of people on the server I play with them almost every day and I follow the rules and like to enforce the rules when I play also it is not fun when people run around and rdm or are being toxic and with me as staff or sudo staff with member plus I can help reduse such things from happening

Do you have any administrative experience:No not on a server like this but I have worked at jobs where it was my duty to work with people and manage others

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no):Yes.
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I love the server and the community and just want to thank everyone for making me feel like I belong somewhere even when I act dumb or need a place to hang out
Find

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob