Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TTT Crashing

This has been an issue for way too long for most people, large-scale crashings. I have crashed atleast ten times and the day isnt even over yet. It makes TTT unplayable at the moment and it's very frustrating. Lots of people have been crashing as well.
Find

yeah crashes have been happening a lot lately, getting pretty bad
Find

Are there any errors or anything that pop up? Or is it just an instant crash? Also do any of you who crash have coinshop items enabled?
Find

(03-18-2018, 12:30 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Are there any errors or anything that pop up? Or is it just an instant crash? Also do any of you who crash have coinshop items enabled?

nope its usually just *freeze, crash*

and the occasional *bad lag, freeze, crash*

(03-18-2018, 12:30 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Are there any errors or anything that pop up? Or is it just an instant crash? Also do any of you who crash have coinshop items enabled?

I have them enabled, but I don't see any errors pop up at all.
Find

Very strange. I'll try disabling some of the playermodels soon to see if that limits it down. I'm thinking it might be one of the mercenary ones, but no way of knowing really. Tobias sent me some of his crash dumps, and I can't find anything in it that gives me any clues as to why.
Find

Not to be like one of those guys but there is one playermodel that looks the same as 15 other player models. Why do we have those
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Not sure what you guys get when you crash, but the time I crashed gave me an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION_WRITE error.
Find

(03-18-2018, 12:45 AM)Hala Wrote:  Not to be like one of those guys but there is one playermodel that looks the same as 15 other player models. Why do we have those

They actually have differences if you inspect them. They are just for slight variety for that base.
Find

I have seen errors about those playermodels that all look the same.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find