Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cogs keep spawning in unreachable places (Due to Shuriken)

(03-15-2018, 09:19 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  You're allowed to propsurf to get to anywhere that an innocent can get to without use of traitor/detective items. Wink

so technically almost anywhere now
Find

(03-15-2018, 09:15 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(03-15-2018, 08:56 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(03-15-2018, 06:26 PM)Terran Wrote:  I think the Shurikens are totally fine, I have no issues with people getting up to places, but I should be allowed to prop surf if people can. It only feels fair (Considering I'll never have Shuriken). That's an afterthought, though, I care mostly about the cogs and stuff.

Why will you never have shurikens? They are the first guaranteed godlike. You can get them if you invest the coins.

I think he meant never as hyperbole. For example it took Alex almost 2k crates from what I heard which is 550k coins. That is a lonnggggg time to be saving up coins and funneling them into crates.

But yeah kinda annoying. Luckily nobody seems to have been super picky about this so far. I thought prop surfing now was -somewhat- allowed anyways. Or at least people stopped caring nearly as much.

Unfortunately it is nowhere near 550k as you said. You have to remember coin return. I'd say closer to 300-350.

Also Alex's numbers were very outlier. I've seen as low as 20 crates get shurikens. I myself got them on 205. A little under 60k coins.
...and where his luck fucked him on the cc2 but blessed him on the crystal syn guaranteed my luck is heading in the opposite direction at four digits approaching level 7 in the hellfire crate.. oof, Karma is a bitch.
Find

(03-16-2018, 03:02 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  
(03-15-2018, 09:15 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(03-15-2018, 08:56 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(03-15-2018, 06:26 PM)Terran Wrote:  I think the Shurikens are totally fine, I have no issues with people getting up to places, but I should be allowed to prop surf if people can. It only feels fair (Considering I'll never have Shuriken). That's an afterthought, though, I care mostly about the cogs and stuff.

Why will you never have shurikens? They are the first guaranteed godlike. You can get them if you invest the coins.

I think he meant never as hyperbole. For example it took Alex almost 2k crates from what I heard which is 550k coins. That is a lonnggggg time to be saving up coins and funneling them into crates.

But yeah kinda annoying. Luckily nobody seems to have been super picky about this so far. I thought prop surfing now was -somewhat- allowed anyways. Or at least people stopped caring nearly as much.

Unfortunately it is nowhere near 550k as you said. You have to remember coin return. I'd say closer to 300-350.

You're right I didn't factor in coin return, but the coin return from CC2s are very low. Even maybe 350k, is a long time to be saving up for, to not be spending it on anything except crates, especially if you're not playing 3+ hours everyday.

Gears was spawning from unreachable places way before shurikins, like Scardy+gravity and D/T using grapple
(i'm not sure if that was ever fixed)
Find

Micro, Cogs only spawn where Inno's walk. So, yes, the deagle and gravity crystal is an issue, too, but innos don't usually have t/d grapples.
Find

Honestly, is it so bad to ask for someone to help you get them? Not only that, but since shurikens are a guaranteed godlike, many people will be using them for a long time. Just pick them off someone's dead body.
Find

It is annoying. A lot of people refuse to hand them over, its pretty annoying.
Find

So we just make the system blacklist the player for cog spawn locations if they use any gravity enhancing items, minus the crystal ofcourse.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(03-17-2018, 04:08 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Honestly, is it so bad to ask for someone to help you get them?

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD you know this is internet and there isnt much Helping people.
i mean take for reason when I TRYED TO DO MY SCROLL AND YOU ALL BULLIED ME or cobalt. Also true innos dont usually get grapple but they can from D/T which still makes it a problem

can't you make the gears spawn where the spawnpoints for players are?
Find

Fun Fact: If you picked up a T/Det Grapple during the round, you no longer add Cog spawns/Normal spawns for that round.

So yes, it is an issue specifically with Scaredy Bunnies and Shurikens.