Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cogs keep spawning in unreachable places (Due to Shuriken)

I'll constantly miss out on Cogs because people run onto roofs and I can't get up there, then my cogs spawn. This is really annoying.

Also, if people can shuriken run up certain places (Like the Twin Towers on Rooftops), I should be allowed to prop surf up there.

(03-15-2018, 03:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  I'll constantly miss out on Cogs because people run onto roofs and I can't get up there, then my cogs spawn. This is really annoying.

Also, if people can shuriken run up certain places (Like the Twin Towers on Rooftops), I should be allowed to prop surf up there.

Can people actually reach the top of those towers with the 3 steps from the shuriken run?

(03-15-2018, 03:36 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(03-15-2018, 03:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  I'll constantly miss out on Cogs because people run onto roofs and I can't get up there, then my cogs spawn. This is really annoying.

Can people actually reach the top of those towers with the 3 steps from the shuriken run?

With a gravity crystal yeah.
Find

(03-15-2018, 03:41 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(03-15-2018, 03:36 AM)Brassx Wrote:  

With a gravity crystal yeah.

Or by placing a barrel down to stand on Smile
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Id say remove things spawning off shuriken users. Fixes everything.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

As someone whose been using them exclusively to get to higher places, I've been to lots of bad spots. Not only can you get to lots of new places, gravity crystal lifts you up about 1.5 times higher. I can get to the top of the rooftop in only those 3 hops, no other props. There's also the thing where you jump even higher if you space out the jumps.

I actually like it being this high and opens up shortcuts. One example is on skyscrapers that lets you climb up the outside of the building.

Please don't change the height Sad

I think the Shurikens are totally fine, I have no issues with people getting up to places, but I should be allowed to prop surf if people can. It only feels fair (Considering I'll never have Shuriken). That's an afterthought, though, I care mostly about the cogs and stuff.
Find

(03-15-2018, 06:26 PM)Terran Wrote:  I think the Shurikens are totally fine, I have no issues with people getting up to places, but I should be allowed to prop surf if people can. It only feels fair (Considering I'll never have Shuriken). That's an afterthought, though, I care mostly about the cogs and stuff.

Why will you never have shurikens? They are the first guaranteed godlike. You can get them if you invest the coins.

(03-15-2018, 08:56 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(03-15-2018, 06:26 PM)Terran Wrote:  I think the Shurikens are totally fine, I have no issues with people getting up to places, but I should be allowed to prop surf if people can. It only feels fair (Considering I'll never have Shuriken). That's an afterthought, though, I care mostly about the cogs and stuff.

Why will you never have shurikens? They are the first guaranteed godlike. You can get them if you invest the coins.

I think he meant never as hyperbole. For example it took Alex almost 2k crates from what I heard which is 550k coins. That is a lonnggggg time to be saving up coins and funneling them into crates.

But yeah kinda annoying. Luckily nobody seems to have been super picky about this so far. I thought prop surfing now was -somewhat- allowed anyways. Or at least people stopped caring nearly as much.

You're allowed to propsurf to get to anywhere that an innocent can get to without use of traitor/detective items. Wink

- That Thrakos Noob
Find