Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blackdeath change drop chance

Can we honestly change the drop chance for the Blackdeath?

According to Fancy, he said it is 1 in 3 million, which is fucking way too much to get a end round godlike.

Maybe we could change it to something that isn't so crazy like double the chance of acquiring a Thrakos or Tart end round? It just seems like, yea the weapon is really good, but the fact that the chance to get it so high is really dumb IMO.

Also we should make it celestial, because it does the same thing as the Exotic bows, but also has a gravity aspect to it.
Bouncy Rounds

its not a 1 in 3 million, that was obviously a joke/sarcasm.

Unless Brassx says it himself, you really shouldn't believe everything you hear from others, as there are a lot of "memers" in this community.
Find

Even if it were 1 in 3 million
is it bad to have weapons with such a rare drop chance?

I honestly like the idea of having super unique weapons (although I'd prefer that occur via the methods on my thread), I still enjoy having weapons that seem super rare not due to being undroppable, but simply very rare.
When a dragon round begins.

(03-11-2018, 02:09 AM)Fancy Humbug Typh Wrote:  Even if it were 1 in 3 million

I honestly like the idea of having super unique weapons (although I'd prefer that occur via the methods on my thread), I still enjoy having weapons that seem super rare not due to being undroppable, but simply very rare.

yeah like the kusanagi on NTG. That weapon was EXTREMELY rare, and brass intended it to be next to impossible to get but Terran ended up getting it and it was super fun.

(03-11-2018, 02:09 AM)Fancy Humbug Typh Wrote:  Even if it were 1 in 3 million

I'm fine with it being rare, but I hate having something basically undroppable and only droppable from giveaways basically. Plus now that it's discovered would it hurt to lessen the chance?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

The problem with It being a one of a kind d gun is that everyone will want a one of a kind gun and that is unrealistic for ttt. I support godlikes being rare but not harder to get than winning an irl lottery.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I'm sure more will drop. People always say that a certain godlike will never drop, but eventually it will. Candy cane deagle for example dragon SMG on NTG... Someone will get another one.