Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG wikia

http://forerunner-gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Forerunner_Gaming_Wiki

I plan on adding as much scrolls related tips/help as I can so maybe someone like kuro *cough cough* can spruce up some tutorials on content for beginners.

The reason its a wikia and not a thread/website is to allow users to add their own to the list easier than having someone moderate every change like when i ran the NTG scroll wiki.

Maybe someone could do a tier/stat page for guns.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

I would like to state Something like that isn't part of the Kakkaro village Thats just me being stupid and trying to remember the full thing XD My bad
Find

I can help you out with the wiki.

I’ll pm you some things.
Find

Ill try to do the scrolls Wiki
Also who ever is gonna add stuff to Wiki please don't be a dick and add random shit, or troll on it. That website is going to help new players so try to not screw with it.
Find

Even if people post things they find that could be added into this thread, someone could go behind and put them into the wikia.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

Added http://forerunner-gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons_wiki

If anyone wants to help fill this out and give the godlikes their own pages for details about them, that would be lovely.
Find

Spelled checked weapons list
Added: Sand Gauntlet to godlikes
Added: Sinister, Gibbous to legendary tier.
Added: Waxing to Rare tier.
Added: Eclipsed to primordial tier.
Added: Zafkiel, Lazarus, Wraith, Grimoire, Orb of Christmas, and artemis to primordial tier.
Removed: Ziz and Serelath bow from godlikes.
Find

Eventually i'd like the weapons list to include links to stat breakdowns for the tier you click on. Obviously include suffix/whatever else for guns that include that.
Find

Double posting for update on a huge chunk of the godlikes got minimalist pages set up, will add more to the pages later on if someone else doesn't.
Find

As the orginal maker of the Wiki I did some research to try and transfer all power over to him but upon doing research it stated that nobody really can "own" the wiki I just applied him to all main group including administration so I hope it'll help.
Find