Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Castle

Anytime you die when it's just Glacies left on castle, it breaks and I have to restart lobby to fix it

can confirm. would suck if no staff is on to restart server and you wanna retry castle.
Find

I'd like to also address the ice boss being buggy in general, during the second half of the fight the order of orbs should not matter but for ice it does.

As the ice kiter you'll spend a lot of time shooting one orb to find out that the other one is supposed to be broken and that really hurts your teams chances.

Brass, pls fix.
Find

(02-24-2018, 05:17 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I'd like to also address the ice boss being buggy in general, during the second half of the fight the order of orbs should not matter but for ice it does.

As the ice kiter you'll spend a lot of time shooting one orb to find out that the other one is supposed to be broken and that really hurts your teams chances.

Brass, pls fix.

or just make a easier wat to know which one to shot and make a sound when one orb is brokes
Find

(02-24-2018, 05:17 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I'd like to also address the ice boss being buggy in general, during the second half of the fight the order of orbs should not matter but for ice it does.

Brass, pls fix.

How sure are you that this is the case? Looking at the code and my tests pre-launch, it really shouldn't be like that. Especially if it doesn't make one of the orbs glow a certain color to indicate it is the one you should target.

Anyways, the main bug here should be fixed now.

I added debug messages to the server console for above to print the orb's HP's. In all of my tests I was able to shoot every orb and deal damage, so I'm thinking its either shitboxes or some kind of placebo/nocebo effect.
Find

(02-24-2018, 06:52 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

Brass, pls fix.

How sure are you that this is the case? Looking at the code and my tests pre-launch, it really shouldn't be like that. Especially if it doesn't make one of the orbs glow a certain color to indicate it is the one you should target.

Anyways, the main bug here should be fixed now.

I added debug messages to the server console for above to print the orb's HP's. In all of my tests I was able to shoot every orb and deal damage, so I'm thinking its either shitboxes or some kind of placebo/nocebo effect.

I've done castle basically every time I have been able to since I first unlocked it and I have always had this problem.
My teams always follow my callouts on which orb to shoot and I first noticed it a few month ago when the entire team was unable to break the orb I called out, I originally thought it was the orbs health resetting when it did the ice prison but after switching orbs it broke after.
I eventually stopped calling for ice.

It's got to be some really strong placebo if our basic rule for ice became "shoot whatever orb you want and hope for the best".

I think the bug may occur when none of the orbs are broken on ice after fire dies but that's just me guessing it sort of "replaces" the fire boss on the other half of the fight
Find