Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gravity is broken

I already said this before that gravity crystals are broken after low gravity on maps, because it allowes the person with gravity crystal to still have low gravity for the whole map. (AND YES i know the difference between low gravity+gravity crystal and normal gravity with gravity crystal.)

also you can get out of the map when there is low gravity (or with gravity+scaredy bunny) and not die.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/916917266309052489/70BFD5BB72F99906FCD3CF9A18037C7CA5F0BA07/
(Map: ttt_luxework_b3)
Find

scaredy bunny/grav crystal were always being exploited together in order to nearly fly on some maps so I mean this doesn't surprise me.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(02-24-2018, 05:26 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  scaredy bunny/grav crystal were always being exploited together in order to nearly fly on some maps so I mean this doesn't surprise me.

yes but scardy+gravity still wasn't enough for someone to get to the roof of this map, yes you can get on roof on some maps with it but with this you can fly super high.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/916917266309052489/70BFD5BB72F99906FCD3CF9A18037C7CA5F0BA07/

and from that roof i was able to touch the sky limit. low gravity makes you go 5 time higher then with scardy+gravity

Plus its not exploiting if you are combining items to make it better. (<----------------My opinion)
Find

Or just a grapple/moon boots
Find

(02-24-2018, 03:00 PM)Moz Wrote:  Or just a grapple/moon boots

I'm not suggesting a way to get to the roof i was pointing out that you can with the exploit. plus you have to be a T or D with credit. and if a inno gets up to a place where you need a grapple to get up there is stupid because
1. the T has to know that the inno is up there
2. you still need credits left over to buy a grapple in order to kill them
3. the inno is gonna see a T with the grapple so they can instant gun them down
4. people are going to whine that the T is delaying because he didnt buy a radar and he don't know the inno is exploiting on the roof.....
Find

You do realize that they're plenty of other maps with the same issue
Find