Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Julian707 Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Julian707

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 176 Hours 51 Minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I was scrolling through inventory servers on the browser for ttt and found this server

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes-Mass Rdm

Why do you want to join?: I want to become a member because i like the community and what the server has to give and also want to become apart of the community because of how good the server is and this server is one of the main reasons i still play gmod.

Referred by: no-one

Additional Details:
Find

Julian is very enjoyable to play with on FRG, I think his time playing has proven that he wont mass rdm in a elementary school
+1
Find

Eh i don't know how i feel about this application.

Not even a week ago when i joined the server, both you and rick started screaming at me for 20 minutes straight about how i "spawn my items in"(i dont, the only items spawned in for me are the ones i had a direct hand in making), which really isnt a big deal but i asked you both to stop, which neither of you did, and thats the problem i have. When someone asks you to stop something, you're suppose to stop, not continuing it for 20 minutes more.

-1 from me for now until you step up your attitude towards others.

It's not wise to respond to your own member post, it can be seen as defensive.
Find

(02-23-2018, 01:52 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Eh i don't know how i feel about this application.

Not even a week ago when i joined the server, both you and rick started screaming at me for 20 minutes straight about how i "spawn my items in"(i dont, the only items spawned in for me are the ones i had a direct hand in making), which really isnt a big deal but i asked you both to stop, which neither of you did, and thats the problem i have. When someone asks you to stop something, you're suppose to stop, not continuing it for 20 minutes more.

-1 from me for now until you step up your attitude towards others.

Well fuck, I didnt know about this behavior-

I change my +1 to +0.
Find

Yeahhh im gonna have to say no way. Sorry. You are probably one of the most toxic players i have seen in a while. A lot of what you say is negative and I could really see how it could be off putting for new players.
Find

I think Julian definitely has some improvement to do before he deserves member but overall he isn’t too bad. I think given some time, he could prove himself as member material.
Find

(02-23-2018, 09:37 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Yeahhh im gonna have to say no way. Sorry. You are probably one of the most toxic players i have seen in a while. A lot of what you say is negative and I could really see how it could be off putting for new players.

I 100% agree.
Find

I can't recall a time that I've heard anything positive come from you. Maybe in time you can be less toxic, but until then. -1
Find

Hearing from others and from personal experiences, you tend to be a bit toxic, not TOO much, but bad enough for me to -1 this app. You also like make some really loud muffled sound in the mic and there could definitely be less of that
Find