Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ZMR's Member App

Steam Name(Current): ZMR

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Grahm told me about this server and how fantastic it was. I have loved it ever since and the people on it are super nice, kind and compassionate.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, and I dont plan on it.

Why do you want to join?: I want to be apart of this community officially, I'm starting to get really into FRG.

Referred by: Grahm

Additional Details: I'm still learning but it would be hella cool if I were to hone my TTT skills on this server.
Find

It would help peoples opinion of you if you put yourself in spectator first instead of accidentally item farming an entire map worth while filling this out.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

I've been playing with him alot ever since he has joined (taking a few breaks in-between). He has improved tremendously in the art of TTT. Also he has been very fun to play with. I think he would be a great addition to the FRG community. And he likes plasma nades +1
Find

Never seen him do anything wrong or complain to often good ttt player. fun to be around will participate in meme 10/10 +1
Find

ZMR is a great guy, he follows the rules and he doesn't cause any trouble.

+1
Find

Has been active for now and seeing as you gained 14 hours since the creation of the app, I think this is okay for him to have. Good player of TTT.
Find

My only issue with you is that you seem to go afk constantly.

Other than that, i think youre fine. No real issues from me, so +1.
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find