Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daily rewards are lackluster

How about either/or for specific gun tiers. Such as, 30 kills with demonic or eerie. (I can't think of lower tiers :P)
Find

(02-11-2018, 10:23 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  How about either/or for specific gun tiers. Such as, 30 kills with demonic or eerie. (I can't think of lower tiers Tongue)
Going back to what was said before, we don't want rarer tiers of weapons to take up a daily challenge slot because of their availability. Plus it's not really "challengeing" if you use a demonic or eerie compared to some of the unlikely tiers.
Find

(02-11-2018, 10:30 PM)PapaRussia Wrote:  
(02-11-2018, 10:23 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  How about either/or for specific gun tiers. Such as, 30 kills with demonic or eerie. (I can't think of lower tiers Tongue)
Going back to what was said before, we don't want rarer tiers of weapons to take up a daily challenge slot because of their availability. Plus it's not really "challengeing" if you use a demonic or eerie compared to some of the unlikely tiers.

It says right there, "I can't think of lower tiers"... I even put a tongue thing... It was just an example.
Find

I personally cant find it worth to do most of them unless its crate rewards tbh.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I lowered kill amounts, as well as buffed the rewards slightly:

Kill amounts are now 12- 16 (May have been too much of a lower, used to be 25 - 38)
New Rewards:
  • 3 - 5 Tier III keys (was 2 - 4)
  • 750 - 1050 coins (Was 500 - 750)
  • 2 - 3 Tier IV Keys (was 1- 3)

I think 20-25 kills would be fair. 12-16 does seem pretty low. That can easily be knocked out in a few rounds when the server is poppin.
Find