Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daily rewards are lackluster

Get 30 competent weapon kills for 500 coins?
Or walk around the map aimlessly for these free 500 coins?
Tbh the rewards aren't even worth going for. Unless you already have a cancer gun that you already use from the tier it asks for

They range in various ways. Some of those dailies could help people who haven't played as long, or ripped off so many people.
Find

They should be good for people to do regardless of if they are new or not. atm they don't do that.
Find

I'm all for buffing them if needed, but you have to realize you just said walking around aimlessly(which can literally be completed passively as you play TTT) is too much work for 500 coins. That doesn't really do your point any justice.

I really want some buffed like play for 72min only to get 1 key. So disappointing...
Find

what if the higher the level you are, harder, yet more rewarding, dailies you'll get?

I think a small buff would be fine. More for the coins than anything
Find

I dunno, the whole point of dailies is to get the more gains out of server on top of the drops you already get on the server. You can just not do any of them, as you'd probably get a Tier 3 key or Tier 4 key for playing for a few hours anyway. And then there's ones you don't even realize that are passive like win as Ts and Ds that they pretty much happen automatically.

This isn't even counting what drops you get for even playing normally.

I think this is fine since it is DAILY. Meaning those 500 coins are going to be there DAILY. Just don't do it if it isn't worth your time. If it's walk aimlessly for free 500-750 coins, thats amazing, and I wish that was in every daily.

If anything, I could lower the amount of kills needed for kill dailies and possibly lower some other stuff?