Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

FRG TTT Beta

Don't really like the kills quests..Maybe if you could reduce the amount of kills you need it would be good. No one wants to get 90 kills with a glock
Find

(02-09-2018, 04:45 AM)Excel Wrote:  Don't really like the kills quests..Maybe if you could reduce the amount of kills you need it would be good. No one wants to get 90 kills with a glock

Well theyre mostly there to prevent someone from getting like 10 anagrams in a row and easily completing a challenge in 2 minutes

Plus its a "challenge" scroll for a reason, theyre not meant to be easy.
Find

-edit- awful idea/10
Find

Making rules to prevent solving quests via community help seems counter productive paparussia.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

yea and it would easy to metagame too if it there was a rule..just saying not like you could prove they were metagaming like you can tell with ghosting
Find

Yeah there shouldn't be any rules for that.

We should promote being more like a community (helping each other), not go against that even more!

Also worth noting, there are quite a few other challenges, but yeah Tobias is working on some changes I believe that will make sure you can't get a scroll that's all anagrams.
Find

Fair enough, I mean I know for most of the location clues I needed help from other members since I had no idea where to begin. Maybe the rules thing is a bad idea.
Find

Pretty much every section of the downloads took me 30-40 seconds each.. frg_main1, 2, and 3 all took 40 seconds each. Was done with the download within 5 minutes, have 60mb/s internet speed. Almost instantly joined the server. Sooo nice.
Find