Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maps for the server.

Hey so I know it used to be floating around, but do we still have a compiled list of all of the maps on the server to download somewhere? If so, can someone link it?

Couple buddies of mine are trying to join the server and were able to play for a map, but on map change both of them were getting "Couldn't CRC map....disconnecting". Tried getting them to wipe their /addons folder with the /maps in it for a fresh install and still getting that error. Can't find some of the maps on the workshop like ttt_jollly_b2, so if anyone has a link to all of the maps the server uses for downloading that'd be fantastic.
Find

Yeah my friend was having this problem the other day. I just found the download from the workshop and gave it to him from there and it worked
Find

Did they unsub and delete the addon containing the map? they can also go into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\download\maps and delete "ttt_jolly_b2", or whatever maps they need to delete.

subscribing to the map on steam doesn't really help half of the time, if the map on the workshop is updated and is the same bsp name (ttt_jolly_b2) and the server is also ttt_jolly_b2 it kinda fucks up everything (at least thats what i think). This happens sometimes when I playtest a ongoing map i'm creating with someone else.

Brass could possibly change the map name on the server to like "ttt_jolly_b3" or some sort, so then it tricks it into downloading a new map instead of trying to download the same map. Or you can rename your copy of the bsp
Find

http://forerunnergaming.org/maps.zip

A bit outdated, but should do.
Find

Thank you everyone the advice and help was fantastic will let you know if it works!
Find