Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Challenger Arena

This event wouldn't give any of the loot from the bosses from the actual events. That way people still play the events to get them.
Basically there would be a arena which you fight all group bosses of frg.

Normal mode(Nob Modo):
Basically all bosses are the same with no suffixes
Would give decent loot but this is more meant for new players to group and see how the bosses work in FRG.
Also would give a ticket for hard mode if you kill all bosses. (1 ticket for player)

Hard mode:
You get a ticket from end round drop of TTT which would be rare.
The bosses would have random pre fixes everytime they spawn. The more powerfull prefixes would have better loot. And the hardest prefixes would give you chance at unique loot.
You can stop fighting anytime after every boss, but you would get reduced loot from the bosses that you have killed. The last boss would be a new unique boss with de unique loot.
Also you could set up rules like a dueling menu. You could set your team to not use crystals / orbs to get more loot.

(ideas for pre fixes) WIP
Leeching: Every damage the boss melees you it heals 100 hp.
Vengeful: Deals up to 1.5x damage based on its missing health.
Agile:10% increased movement speed 10% attack speed for melee
Godly: Every prefixed combined

Pretty decent idea. I would just have a hard time to actually find time to work on it. After the big Economy update, I'm going full time development on Realms. I'll probably get Tobias to work on a few things while I'm working on realms, but we'll have to see(maybe he could make this). Even when he makes something instead of me doing it, it still requires a decent amount of time/effort on my end to review it, advise how some things could maybe be done a bit better, and give feedback on it, which usually ends up in Realms being halted while I help with that. So for the most part TTT would be lacking some love while I work to make up for lost time.
Find

Do you select a boss to fight or is this a “boss rush”.

If you don’t know what a boss rush is it’s where each wave/round you fight a new boss, until you fought all of them.

Either way, this is a cool idea! I would love to get better at some bosses without going through the entire level in some events.

EDIT: or...boss rush could be a separate mode, where you have to complete all bosses to get great loot.
Find

I had a similar idea right here: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6370
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(02-07-2018, 03:06 PM)Hala Wrote:  I had a similar idea right here: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6370

I don't think people understood your idea like I did. Excel formatted it a bit better.
Excel has good deals what can I say?

I’m honestly just surprised to see Excel type something legible, bravo
Find

(02-07-2018, 08:33 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  I’m honestly just surprised to see Excel type something legible, bravo
Not surprised alex lost my Dijnn fight NOBO

I have some things to add on

Maybe a chokeout feature and maybe Losing Somethings (or everything) when you die?

I believe it should be endless but on Hard Mode every Boss Loop is the Unique Boss?

Every 5 Rounds could be medkits or every bossloop or something maybe after every boss is a brief period where ammo and health is scattered?

Maybe later on the Brief Periods get shorter by a little

And now some Prefix idea's

Rapid Fire:Boss Attacks are 1.5X Faster
Whole Hog:20% Slower But 5% More Damage
Something Your Eye:Every 15 Second's all Player's Blink

All in all very good idea +10
Find