Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Twitter777's appeal.

Steam Name (Current): Twitter777

Steam Name (During incident): I think it was Mr_Cheeze,

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:137008212

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198234282152/

Name of staff you were banned by: I think unpoke? Im not completely sure because I dont know how to search up my ban

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either one would be fine, Im 13 now, So Ive learned to "Grow up" and not be a general ass hole with my anger issues o.o

Reason for ban: I was exceedingly rude to other players whenever I did not get my way, or whenever I was killed. I would call people rude names using excessive profanity, and I regret it alot. I really miss this server, and you guys probably dont beleive in one last chance, and I understand if you dont.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes, I did.

What really happened?: It was about 4-5 months ago or something like that, and I was rude to players/operators. I would use bad language to insult other players whenever I would get killed, or when another player would take me on. I apologize for everything that has happened. But iv'e moved on. I'm no longer the "oh no! Run away, its that kid again" person. I was also really dumb to spend 10 dollars for a new gmod account as an alt to continue playing the server. That shows 2 things, 1 I am committed to this server, and I love it a lot. 2, I make extremely unthinkable choices that are not the best, and I can try to make it better by apologizing to everyone on the server. But, I am committed to putting the community at its best, and not turn other players against each other. Please forgive me, if you don't, its ok. I accept your opinion.

additional details: This steam account that I used to make the appeal is not the account I was banned on, It would not let me log in on that account, I hope that is ok.
Find

correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly certain that you tried to avoid your ban with an alt as well, that might be something you want to add.
Find

(02-07-2018, 12:37 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly certain that you tried to avoid your ban with an alt as well, that might be something you want to add.

Yes, I beleive I did, but I promise my all, that I am not the same person as I was. We can all agree that I was a stupid little kid, and my anger got out of control. Ive been in counseling (idk why i just shared that) and Ive gotten alot better! Big Grin so I accept your comment, and the answer is yes.

(02-07-2018, 12:37 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  correct me if I'm wrong but I'm fairly certain that you tried to avoid your ban with an alt as well, that might be something you want to add.

and yes, I have just now included that into the appeal, as I have forgotten, lol. Thank you for the input!
Find

So you say your fourteen, but your birthday is May 8th and you made your first unban appeal 6 days after. You were banned on the 27th of May 2017. You claimed to be 13 in the original but was called out on that.

Now aside from that, I remember Mr_Cheese, I have two binds of him on gmod and boy he was annoying. He got a second chance and blew it in like two weeks so I don't think an unban is right -1

Oh yeah, he also ban avoided like two days after his ban.
Find

(02-07-2018, 12:46 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  So you say your fourteen, but your birthday is May 8th and you made your first unban appeal 6 days after. You were banned on the 27th of May 2017. You claimed to be 13 in the original but was called out on that.

Now aside from that, I remember Mr_Cheese, I have two binds of him on gmod and boy he was annoying. He got a second chance and blew it in like two weeks so I don't think an unban is right -1

Oh yeah, he also ban avoided like two days after his ban.

Sorry, Ive made an error, thank you for pointing it out, I meant to put 13, and I appreciate the input. Keep in touch.
Find

No, just no. You we're permanently banned twice. Just no.

You've caused too much trouble and I don't have the patience to give you another try
Find

Mr_Cheese: *flicks you off*

One year later...

Mr.Cheese: fuck you!

Bouncy Rounds
Find

Can you confirm if this is you? http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5538

If so, you casually left out you were permanently banned AND unbanned before. As far as I'm concerned you've had more chances than you are owed, you had that one extra one and you wasted everyones time.
Had your chance and wasted it.

I remember the day you came back that whole "maturity" flew out the window, you were pre-ban abu on steroids. Please be gone and stay gone
Find

You ban evaded which shows lack of respect for our rules. We can't accept you back in for that reason alone, much like many others.
Aside from that, you've already been unbanned once in regard to "you don't believe in one last chance."

I hope you've matured as a person, but it won't be done or seen here.
Upheld.

- That Thrakos Noob