Clicker Game

Deathmatch
Find

p o k e m o n g o t y p e g a m e

lmao

anyways people seem to forget that spin2win exists
Find

I think deathmatch would make the server lag hard

Just get on your phone, or play a shitty flash game on the steam overlay like tank.io or some sort
Find

(02-03-2018, 07:42 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  p o k e m o n g o t y p e g a m e

lmao

anyways people seem to forget that spin2win exists

Well, A L E X, people don't wanna spend their coins 24/7 and some people just don't have coins. Boom, roasted.

When you die, you can actually alt + tab and use your browser to give you infinite amount of things to do, and the game will even notify you when rounds are over! (more useful if you have post-round music on)
If you don't want to tab out, you're free to socialize with other dead players, trade, browse the marketplace or coinshop, or use spin2win.
If you don't want to tab out but you also don't want to do that, I suggest buying a fidget spinner because you have the attention span of a squirrel

- That Thrakos Noob

No need to be rude though guys.

I agree we do need a few more things to do while dead, but I don't like any of these ideas. I was talking to tobias about maybe porting BlackJack to a 2d UI and bringing that to TTT, maybe with some other stuff. Who knows though.
Find

Also with the new challenge scrolls there are riddles, anagrams, and puzzles you can solve while you're dead.

Can we just have a simple ass minigame to play, everquest had a simple tetris like game to play on command.

Edit:
example of what I mean, you could use godlikes or something similar.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(02-04-2018, 05:11 AM)Bathory Wrote:  Can we just have a simple ass minigame to play, everquest had a simple tetris like game to play on command.

Edit:
 example of what I mean, you could use godlikes or something similar.

This is what i was getting at I wouldn't mind playing a unique or like those tile slide games Infact we could even have high scores!

Oh also Honestly a text adventure game could be fun as well
Find

add a fidget spinner