Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abu | Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Abu

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 502 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Found it 3 years ago browsing ttt servers.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, Once 2 years ago for Ddos threats and another perma. And another about 1.5 years ago for Mass Rdm.

Why do you want to join?: I play here often and enjoy playing here.

Referred by: Kuro

Additional Details: Thanks for taking the time to read.
Find

I remember Abu from long ago, he was this annoying kid with a high voice that most didn't enjoy playing with. But I did.

I'm glad Abu is back, he is a great kid, and will be a great member.
Find

While I haven't seen you cause any trouble since you came back from your ban, but don't you think it's a little early to be trying for member? I know it isn't a HUGE deal but I don't think it's right for you to be trying for member currently. Give it a month or so and my support most likely would switch to +1. But for now -1.
Find

Been great having Abu back, it's basically as if he never left and he's been a lot better since coming back.

I think he'll make a fine member +1
Find

Hasn't caused any issues and is much more mature than the old Abu, +1 from me.
Find

+0.5
He mass rdmed a year back, but he seems like a better person now seeing the comments on the member app.
another +0.5
for selling me a FN P90

0.5 + 0.5 = 1 : D
Find

+1 He hasn't cause problems at all to my knowledge, and I enjoy when he is online.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

If I -1 my internet will go out..kappa
+1 anyway doesn't cause problems now
Find

Doesn't cause much trouble, is also a lot more likeable than before besides being a scrub +1
Find

I've not seen Abu cause any issues since his unbanning and he seems very much ready to be a shining member of this community again +1 from me
Find