Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG Event

New Event Idea: FRG Nightmare Zone

I thought it could be some of the easier bosses starting at the bottom then work your way up to harder bosses, starting with Bloodwynd, Morgoth, Rykuleth (or whatever the survive boss' name is), Ignis, Glacies, then Horus or something harder.
  • 1-4 Player Party
  • 4 - 6 Bosses (you have the option to completely wipe at boss #4 if solo or duo)
  • Loot depends on damage output + # of players (maybe not # of players?)
  • Requires you to be level 15 or above
  • You can get crates, keys, coins and maybe a cluster of loot orbs drop when you defeat the final boss
  • 2 Trys (not per boss)
  • 6 Hour Cooldown
  • New Prim
  • New Godlike (Famas?)
Bouncy Rounds
Find

holy shit you just described basically every event we have.

congrats

(01-25-2018, 11:21 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  holy shit you just described basically every event we have.

congrats

What he's going for is a battle royale. You misread it. It would be an event that literally takes every boss fight and does them in order of difficulty. It's actually not too terrible of an idea.
Find

So in other words Morgoth would be last or second last if second last than Inges and Glacies would 100% be last
Find

How about Nightmare Zone for the name? Wink
Find

(01-25-2018, 11:40 PM)Nivendo Wrote:  
(01-25-2018, 11:21 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  holy shit you just described basically every event we have.

congrats

What he's going for is a battle royale. You misread it. It would be an event that literally takes every boss fight and does them in order of difficulty. It's actually not too terrible of an idea.

Grim's Lab already does this though with the first boss, the pillar bosses and finally Morgoth, and I believe the bosses in Survive also get progressively harder.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Nightmare Zone seems like a good name. Instead of having to fight every boss one at a time, could maybe make it a "Nightmare Boss" and have the boss mechanic be that he shifts into the other bosses, each with their own phase before he goes into his "down phase" and you can damage the nightmare himself. Might be a pain in the ass to code tho.

(01-25-2018, 11:58 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Grim's Lab already does this though with the first boss, the pillar bosses and finally Morgoth, and I believe the bosses in Survive also get progressively harder.

Again, no. You don't understand. He's literally saying that the event itself would be a sequence of boss fights, and only boss fights.
Find

Well by comment I meant there is literally no unique details at all.

If you're gonna suggest an event at least make it detailed, such as boss attacks, specific objectives, etc, instead of just saying "IT NEEDS BOSSES"

Same thing with the godlike and prim. Saying "NEW PRIM" and "NEW GODLIKE" doesn't help at all.

You could have worded the first part of the suggestion better.
Find

(01-25-2018, 11:56 PM)Moz Wrote:  How about Nightmare Zone for the name? Wink

Damn, that's good.

(01-26-2018, 12:02 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Well by comment I meant there is literally no unique details at all.

If you're gonna suggest an event at least make it detailed, such as boss attacks, specific objectives, etc, instead  of just saying "IT NEEDS BOSSES"

Same thing with the godlike and prim. Saying "NEW PRIM" and "NEW GODLIKE" doesn't help at all.
You could have worded the first part of the suggestion better.

I was thinking of this to be more of a community decided type of event, where people can pick "specific boss attacks and object". The prim and godlike are also subject to change.

Yea sorry I was a little vague with the first part.

(01-25-2018, 11:59 PM)Nivendo Wrote:  Nightmare Zone seems like a good name. Instead of having to fight every boss one at a time, could maybe make it a "Nightmare Boss" and have the boss mechanic be that he shifts into the other bosses, each with their own phase before he goes into his "down phase" and you can damage the nightmare himself. Might be a pain in the ass to code tho.

That sounds super cool actually, but yea it would be a really big pain to code.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

If we have a boss royale the bosses should be unique and different so we don't end up having someone get the horus godlike just from the boss royale instead of actually doing asylum
Find