Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

membership thread

Steam Name(Current): connor

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 81 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: i just found it on search i was looking for a server with a drops system

Have you ever been banned and why?: not on this server

Why do you want to join?: why not i love the server and most of the people on it are nice/ put up with me

Referred by: none

Additional Details: i like ttt and just want to be a part of a good comunitty
Find

+1 He's a cool guy hasn't broken any rules, and to what I've seen overall a great community member. He just needs to talk to people more about prices and he'll be golden for the future.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I remember seeing you a while a go. However, you disappeared for a long time and has only been playing for the few days ever since you came back recently.

If you keep playing, it might look well for this application. The only other advice I have is get other people's opinions on trades since you haven't been here for a while to have the knowledge of the updated price ranges for weapons.
Find

+1 Connor seems like a really sweet and kind guy. He doesn't cause issues and looks like hes going to be sticking around with us which is fantastic.
Find

(01-24-2018, 02:55 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I remember seeing you a while a go. However, you disappeared for a long time and has only been playing for the few days ever since you came back recently.

If you keep playing, it might look well for this application. The only other advice I have is get other people's opinions on trades since you haven't been here for a while to have the knowledge of the updated price ranges for weapons.

understood thanks for the advice and tbh i kinda just quit games for a while i was playing a lot and it affected my grades

(01-24-2018, 02:57 AM)CoachGrump Wrote:  +1 Connor seems like a really sweet and kind guy. He doesn't cause issues and looks like hes going to be sticking around with us which is fantastic.

thanks man thats nice

(01-24-2018, 02:44 AM)Hala Wrote:  +1 He's a cool guy hasn't broken any rules, and to what I've seen overall a great community member.

that is a cool thing to say man thanks
Find

Doesn't cause any problems to the server or community, could see him be a great member of the community +1
Find

Hasn't caused any problems for me or anyone else that I've seen anyway. As long as he checks out I don't see why he couldn't become a member. +1
Find

Nice to have around, no negative attitude around staff, +1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

All around Connor has been a very good player on this server and I have seen no issues surrounding him
I hope to see him on the server more and I wish him well on this app +1
Find

I would like to see you around a bit more but if you plan to be active then I see no problem with you becoming member, follows rules and is friendly enough +1 if you continue to play.
Find