1 16.67%
no
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

scammed

(01-24-2018, 02:58 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  I dont know, I don't think this was too bad. A cameal is a somewhat limited time offer. Especially with the phoenix, that bumps its price up. I think it could easily go for 25-30k. While still probably not quite worth an Anarchic Godsword, I don't think it's really a "scam"

ok i guess i need to get more information before i complain thanks for the reply

thank everyone for there replys and helpfull information halaman did solve the situation before this post went up and no further action is needed just wanted to let people know what hapened and get some helpfull advice on the matter

Thanks halaman you didnt have to do what you did but it is greatl appreciated Smile
Find

Lit.
Based off the controversy of the Camael's value, it did not appear to be a scam but rather just a confusing price where Sapped happen to have gained value.
Before you make trades, it's recommended to educate yourself on prices or ask other members around you, especially when you're new.

Also, good thing to keep in mind is nothing sells for "whatever you want," so that's a bit of a red flag there Tongue.

If anything further needs to be taken into account that requires administrative action, feel free to make another complaint or shoot me a PM.
(Thanks Halaman for helping to resolve the situation.)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find