Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 01/21/2018

(01-21-2018, 11:43 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  inb4 i deposit last prayer

u wont

- That Thrakos Noob

is there anyway to see whats inside the giveaway queue?
Find

(01-22-2018, 12:46 AM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  is there anyway to see whats inside the giveaway queue?

not right now but thats on his to-do list
Find

I really like the idea behind the deposit/giveaway and how it gives us the opportunity to pay it forward to the community and help out people who potentially need it, it also gives us a way to get rid of moderately priced items without keying/destroying them which I think is really great.

I think it's very positive overall, but could we get a toggle somewhere for it happening after every single round? It's fun for a while but seeing it every round really gets annoying, especially if all it tells me is that nothing is getting rolled.

If this is going to be a permanent feature then can we get an option that allows up to only show within "x" like if the number was within 10 of the chance to drop it or somewhere along the lines of "only show successful rolls?"
Find

When I was first making this, I was going to make an option to have it 'only show successful rolls'. But it's off to the side, doesn't affect input, and only shows post round. Plus you can just close it the same way as the other post-round menues.

I suppose the option could still be there, but I think people actually being able to see it attempt to roll helps people realize the item is actually real.
Find

(01-22-2018, 02:38 AM)Brassx Wrote:  When I was first making this, I was going to make an option to have it 'only show successful rolls'. But it's off to the side, doesn't affect input, and only shows post round. Plus you can just close it the same way as the other post-round menues.

I suppose the option could still be there, but I think people actually being able to see it attempt to roll helps people realize the item is actually real.

Yeah it definitely helps that it's there especially for new people who may not have any clue what a godlike is or what kinds there are. It also helps long time players coming back and everyone in general when there's actual numbers going on. It's definitely something that should be enabled by default

How about instead of like a tick-box it's just able to be toggled by console command or somewhere in the settings, so people who REALLY wanted to could?
Find

It's a shame I work during peak gameplay time, I guess I'll never even see this new system in use.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Can there be a option to set so only low levels get the item you put in? I'm sure anyonr past lv 10 needs my cannablitics lol

Someone told me that the way it works is, it rolls for the whole server and when it failed the chances decrease for the whole server, and once it finally rolls success if will roll again to see who wins? Wouldnt it just be better for it to roll once and whoever gets it they win? just remove the 2nd rolling?
Find

Nvm i understand how it works now. The first one it Server rolls but it looks different for everyone. the 2nd roll is for the player.

btw is there a limit on despoit? cause i saw a X amount of slots and curious if it expands when more get added or if thats the limit
Find