Steam Name (During incident):

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60754068

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/geezillion

Name of staff you were banned by:Zott

Length of the ban:Forever

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: saying the N word

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:yes

What really happened?: I was in a discord call with my friend and didnt know i was pressing the talk button in game. i am sorry and wont do it anymore

Additional details: very sorry. i like this server been on it for 2 years i just didnt make an account for a while

You constantly repeated N***** multiple times. The first time you repeated it I gave you a warning even though you said it a bunch. Then the second time you did the exact same thing. Also when spectating you, you were snapping on to people's heads and being really shakey while aiming. Even after checking, I couldn't see anything. That's why I put it as suspected hacking as well.

You were saying N word a fuck ton of times. You were also locking onto peoples heads through walls. You should probably put the whole part of the ban reason not just saying the N word.

According to you saying the N word and being gagged you were told to stop and you did it again, and you said, and I quote "I normally can say it".
Bouncy Rounds
Find

You said it a lot and you got warned and on top of that and some warnings typed if you couldn't hear it. I believe it was on purpose, and I doubt you can worm yourself out of it -1
Find

After saying it 20 times in game you were gagged and warned, by not only Zott but everyone else in the entire server.
After being ungagged you said this
(01-18-2018, 09:46 PM)Halaman Wrote:  "I normally can say it".
A round later at the end of the round you said it under your breath as the round was ending which everyone did in fact hear leading you to get banned permanently.

-1 if you're not a troll you're very dumb
Find

Ban upheld.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find