Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Which theme should be the new default? (See post)
Red
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/18/2017

(01-18-2018, 10:13 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Why not just have all of these themes as options we can choose? I really like 2, but I'm the only one that voted for it. xD

They will be. But the poll is for which one should be the default theme. The default one new players will see is important.
Find

Dang 5 was my least favourite I feel like the deep blue is more offputting than attractive. 1, 6, or red are my faves.
Find

I really like the daily challenges, do you think you could add a forerunner fragment reward for completing all of them as an extra opportunity to get them?

(01-18-2018, 10:59 PM)TheLazyNinja Wrote:  I really like the daily challenges, do you think you could add a forerunner fragment reward for completing all of them as an extra opportunity to get them?

You know, that sounds like a good idea to increase the variety.

Can we also have a counter of how many quests we've done individually and altogether while it's still new.
Find

(01-18-2018, 11:53 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  
(01-18-2018, 10:59 PM)TheLazyNinja Wrote:  I really like the daily challenges, do you think you could add a forerunner fragment reward for completing all of them as an extra opportunity to get them?

You know, that sounds like a good idea to increase the variety.

Can we also have a counter of how many quests we've done individually and altogether while it's still new.

Adding the counter now.
Find

There could be a reward for doing X amount of dailies and it resets everytime you achieve that many. That'd be fun
Find

Thanks for voting in the poll.

FRG Dark is the new default theme users will see. You can change to a variety of other themes though in the bottom right corner!

That all being said, do you guys thing the blueish-green color scheme fits with the 'purple' type background? I think the color may need to be adjusted a bit to better match the background. Any suggestions?
Find

(01-20-2018, 06:10 PM)Brassx Wrote:  That all being said, do you guys thing the blueish-green color scheme fits with the 'purple' type background? I think the color may need to be adjusted a bit to better match the background. Any suggestions?

I think it looks pretty good how it is. I don't see any problems tbh.
Bouncy Rounds
Find