Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Which theme should be the new default? (See post)
Red
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/18/2017

Added
  • Added Daily Challenges.  These are challenges that can completed on TTT per day for rewards. You can complete as many as you're able to.

Changes
  • You can now drop the Snowball Godlike weapon (as in drop to the ground).
  • The new Reputation system on the forums is active. Now you'll be granted +1 rep from Unpoke and I for things you do on the forums! Either helping someone, or posting good suggestions, posting valuable well thought out feedback on things/applications. Your reputation will be displayed in-game, and will unlock specific coinshop items/titles for you to use(not yet implemented). Exclusive to certain rep levels.

As you can probably see, we're testing a new forum theme. Please give us your feedback on it, we have a few variants: You can test some of these out yourselves from the drop down box in the bottom right corner.

Let me know which one of these you like. You can always switch back to the old theme! Via bottom right corner drop-down box. Vote in the poll above!

I have the big Extinct Godlike/Shard update planned for the next release.

Thanks for the updates as per usual Brass, and I like varient 5 of the forum threads the most. And will the ratio of godlike to godlike shards always be one or does it have a chance to give more than one shard?
Find

(01-18-2018, 04:32 PM)PapaRussia Wrote:  Thanks for the updates as per usual Brass, and I like varient 5 of the forum threads the most. And will the ratio of godlike to godlike shards always be one or does it have a chance to give more than one shard?

Currently it's 1 per godlike, but I may adjust it per godlike rarity (if applicable).

Keeping it 1 per godlike though makes it easier to balance, statistically for what they are used for.

You might want to blur out certain godlikes.

Awesome update, thanks Brass!
Find

Nice Blackdeath and Horus Godlike @Brass
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I'm really liking the new daily challenges. It rewards people for using a variety of weapons and not just the same old weapons they always use. It's a really cool system.
Find

Added
Quote:The new Reputation system on the forums is active. Now you'll be granted +1 rep from Unpoke and I for things you do on the forums! Either helping someone, or posting good suggestions, posting valuable well thought out feedback on things/applications. Your reputation will be displayed in-game, and will unlock specific coinshop items/titles for you to use(not yet implemented). Exclusive to certain rep levels.
Find

Also if its between 5 and red id rather have red as the default one to be honest.

Why not just have all of these themes as options we can choose? I really like 2, but I'm the only one that voted for it. xD
Find