Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

List of small things

Runes of enhancement and Runes of Experience in Spin 2 Win.

Can we drop snowballs. Right now they can't be dropped and have limited ammo. Sucks when someone wanted me to see their secondary and I couldn't drop it.

Cooldowns on profiles like worm queen and grims.

Can we get more gimmick godlikes like bows where they clearly aren't just a gun that does something.

Update rune of power to be updated with all released godlikes. Lower rarity too?

Remove common rarity. I know that Brass said he was going to change it, but for the time being, can it just be removed from item crates.

Exp from the weekly quest. According to Tobias, we do. When I meant weekly, I meant Cog quest.

Combine godswords like the Creed of Necros so so you can press R to swap between abilities. Let the hilt glow instead of being just a color to indicate which godsword it is.
Find

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. Yes

+1
Bouncy Rounds
Find

And maybe some banking management tools. Tabs for certain items, filters, etc.
Find

You do get exp from weekly quests, it just doesn't visually show it.
Find

The runes idea seems out of place, spin 2 win already gives massive profits as long as you spin enough, it doesn't really need more.
Snowball idea makes sense, probably just a bug tbh.
Cooldown forum timer idea is a nice QoL but doesn't really do anything, not high priority. Might be good if it showed your CDs in the top-right corner up by your username on all forum pages, but again, QoL is low priority.
Rune of Power definitely needs a buff or change.
The bow/godlike weapon idea is neat. I definitely like the idea of shurikens or something similar being added.
Find